Getting access to premium content and using articles from this website.
OPTIONS TO ACCESS PREMIUM CONTENT
1. Instant article purchase, which allows you to view a selected article in full without registration on our website. This sort of access lasts as long as the reader stays on the website (during a current session). After leaving the site, the session is terminated and the validity of the purchase expires.
2. Classic subscription allows to see the entire premium content of our website (upon registration) for the entire duration of the subscription period.
3. A written consent from the website administrator is required to use our materials for republication. We allow other parties to use our texts is allowed within the limit of 500 letters, under the condition that they quote the oridinal source and insert the active hyperlink to the original webpage.
Freemium articles, which are fully open, do not require any financial obligations.
STANDARD SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS
- 30 days
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
1. Online, with a debit/credit card, using our payment processor Paylike
2. Bank wire / ordinary bank transfer (Banca Transilvania, Romania: IBAN for euro: RO50BTRLEURCRT0490900501)
Rudeana SRL declines responsibility for failed operations, if users enter untrue, incorrect or incomplete data during online payment. In the second case, users have to ask for a proforma invoice.
Refund Policy: The product you buy on News-Cafe.eu cannot be returned to the vendor, given that it's a creative product and subject to copyrights laws. In the case of cancellation of a subscription, the buyer will receive the amount calculated for the unused/cancelled period, upon a request in writing, indicating in advance the date on which subscription is due to terminate. Unused money is returned to the bank account indicated by the user.
ACCESS TO CONTENT
All articles are viewed directly on the website. Under exceptional circumstances, News-Cafe.eu may send a newsletter with the latest headlines or a breaking news piece by email.
All materials published on News-Cafe.eu including texts, images and audio/video recordings, are protected by Romanian copyright and related legislation, and international treaties in the field.
Rudeana SRL is not a VAT paying company.
Republishing our content on multiple sources for a single subscriber involves additional costs, which are negotiated with our administrator.
Users have no right to pass on their username or password to third parties. Violation of the terms of subscription may result in the termination of subscription.
These terms are accepted by default and are part of the content use agreement.